Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's Up, Doc?

Our carrot experiment began in late April. Tiny seeds in a giant planter grew over a couple of months. We weren't sure if we should pull them, but we started to see the orange tops peek out of the soil. I think I will leave the rest in to see if they get bigger. We are going to try a new batch in the fall!


"I can hold it like I am getting married."

(She actually said this. I am amazed at her observation skills. I guess she was really taking it in at my cousin's wedding this weekend. We don't get much by this little one.)

serious business....inspecting our 2nd carrot

100% huggable

carrot mustache

my sweet veggie comedienne




1 comment:

  1. Did your cousin use carrots for her bridal bouquet? What a great idea.

    Great pictures

    ReplyDelete