Sunday, November 7, 2010

Food for Thought

Lately, the most entertaining things have been flying out of the mouths of my children. To clarify, the most entertaining thoughts have been flying out of their mouths. Yikes. I'll go ahead and spare you from my imagination.

I'm going to document a few of these lovely tidbits. For breakfast this morning, we had Van's df and gf waffles. Emma broke out in spontaneous song for her brother:

(Sung to the tune of row row row your boat):
"These are dairy free. So you can e-eat them.
They don't have any gluten, so they are good for you, you, you!"

Emma must really have food and rules about food on the mind. Last night we were at a party. All of the kids changed into their jammies. Emma had her strawberry jammies on. She informed the host of the party, "These are not real strawberries. If you eat one, I will have a hole in my pajamas." True enough.

2 comments:

  1. you know, walker and i have some entertaining thoughts too : http://www.jaywalkingpodcast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I am happy you are giving me a second chance! A chance to redeem my amateur-blogger-self and reply in a timely manner!! Anyway, I enjoyed your entertaining thoughts and I can't wait to go back for more.

    ReplyDelete